Surpass® Instructions: Indirect Restorations
- Rinse the preparation thoroughly and remove all visible water by drying the surface for approximately 5 seconds with dried compressed air.
- Dispense a drop of Surpass®1 into one cavity of the enclosed mixing well. Using the proper color-coded brush, apply Surpass®1 to the entire cavity preparation and the surrounding tooth structure, agitating briskly for at least 10 seconds. DO NOT DRY Surpass®1
- Dispense a drop of Surpass®2 into another cavity of the mixing well. Using the proper color-coded brush apply three brushfuls of Surpass®2 to the entire cavity preparation, dabbing each brushful to help distribute as much of the primer as possible.
- Dry the primed surface with dried compressed air for at least 10 seconds with the air syringe tip as close as possible to the surface. DRY Surpass®2 THOROUGHLY
- Dispense a drop of Surpass®3 into another cavity of the mixing well. Using the proper color-coded brush apply a thin layer of Surpass®3 to the entire cavity surface. Air-thin the Surpass®3 aggressively. Final film thickness will be around 10 – 12 microns.
- Light-activate for 10 seconds. Surpass® can be activated with any dental activation light.
- Continue restorative procedure with material of choice. Follow manufacturer’s instructions for all restorative materials.