This is #19 with a 2012 occlusal composite + new mesial decay. My plan was to do a new MO composite, but the existing composite was fine so I decided to just add the mesial surface. Originally this was done with Surpass and Heliomolar so I used the same materials. Recent research has shown that this is a viable procedure, as we only get 70-80% conversion from single bonds to double bonds, so there's always some uncured molecules available. I did struggle a bit getting the composite layered well, and used too much light too soon, creating a white line, which I repaired with Interface and Surpass.
This shows a couple of procedures recommended by Dr. John Kanca that are very effective. We can easily use these to achieve great results and make our days easier.