Simplicity Instructions: Bonding to Existing Composite
- Roughen the composite surface to be bonded. Ideal the surface should be micro-etched with 27 micron aluminum oxide powder. If micro-etching is not available the surface should be roughened with a burr.
- Rinse and dry the surface.
- Dispense a drop of Simplicity 2 into a cavity of the mixing well. Using a blue Ultratip® applicator, apply two brushfuls of Simplicity 2 to the metal surface.
- Dry the primed surface with dried compressed air for at least 10 seconds with the air syringe tip as close as possible to the surface. DRY Simplicity 2 THOROUGHLY
- Light-activate for 10 seconds. Simplicity can be activated with any dental activation light.
- Continue restorative procedure with material of choice. Follow manufacturer’s instructions for all restorative materials.