RE-GEN™ Universal Adhesive System is a single bottle, light-cure only, universal bonding system that delivers calcium, phosphate and fluoride ions directly to compromised tooth structures to promote regeneration. RE-GEN™ Universal can be used in all restorations, both direct and indirect, and offers the flexibility for self-etch, selective etch or total etch procedures.
Indications for use:
All classes of direct and indirect restorations.
Instructions for use:
- Rinse the preparation thoroughly and remove all visible water by drying the surface for approximately 5 seconds with dried compressed air. Do not desiccate the tooth surface.
- Apply RE-GEN™ Cleanser to the tooth surface to be bonded (both dentin and enamel) and agitate for 10 seconds, rinse thoroughly and leave moist. RE-GEN™ Cleanser is critical to the procedure to remove any contaminants that could impede the ions from penetrating the tooth structure.
- Dispense a drop of RE-GEN™ Universal Bond into the cavity of the enclosed mixing well. Using an applicator bristle-type brush, apply 1 coat of RE-GEN™ Universal Bond to the entire cavity preparation and the surrounding tooth structure, allow to dwell for 20 seconds. DO NOT DRY.
- Using the remaining material in the well and same applicator, apply 2 additional coats of RE-GEN™ Universal Bond.
- Dry the surface thoroughly. Do not blast the surface with air or use suction as this could remove material from the surface and lead to debonds or post-operative sensitivity.
- Light-activate for ten seconds. RE-GEN™ Universal Bond can be activated with any dental activation light.
- Continue restorative procedure with material of choice. Follow manufacturer’s instructions for all restorative materials.
NOTE: Deciduous teeth are treated in the same manner as permanent teeth.
NOTE: Uncut enamel should be roughened or etched prior to bonding.
NOTE: RE-GEN™ Universal Adhesive is always light-activated before placing veneers and bonded crowns.