RE-GEN™ Pit & Fissure Sealant is a filled resin sealant that provides the benefits of extended fluoride, calcium and phosphate release. It is used to aid in sealing the surface of a tooth to prevent decay while providing ions to promote remineralization.
Indications for use:
RE-GEN™ Pit & Fissure Sealant used for prophylactic sealing of pits and fissures.
Instructions for use:
- Isolate and pumice the tooth surface that will be restored
- Etch surface for 20 seconds with RE-GEN™ Cleanser
- Apply thin coat of RE-GEN™ Pit & Fissure Sealant using applicator tip
- Air thin
- Light activate for 20 seconds
- Protect from sunlight and excessive temperatures (
- Store at room temperature
- Bring material to room temperature before use
This product contains substances that may cause an allergic reaction by skin contact in certain individuals. Avoid use of this product in patients with known methacrylate allergies. If prolonged contact with oral soft tissue occurs, flush with copious amounts of water. If allergic reaction occurs, seek medical attention as needed, remove the product if necessary and discontinue future use of the product with this patient.
Precautions and Warnings
- Carefully read and understand all instructions prior to use.
- RX Only
- Clinician should wear UV protective eyewear when curing light is activated.
- Verify flow through syringe prior to use on patient. If there is resistance, replace tip and check flow again.
- Redirect overhead light to prevent premature polymerization.
- Avoid repeated contact with skin, may be sensitizing.
- Resin may set in tip after a few hours. To remove clogging, always recap tip between each use.
- Tips are disposable. To avoid cross contamination, DO NOT reuse tip.