Exquisite Restoration™ Instructions: Exquisite Restoration™ Instructions
- Isolate and prepare the tooth surface to be restored. Insert a proper matrix where indicated.
- Use a cavity cleanser such as Clean & Boost™ to make the cavity as clean as possible.
- Apply an adhesive, such as Surpass® Self-Etch Adhesive system or Superb Universal Adhesive, according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- In Class I's and Class II's insert a thin layer (< 0.5 mm) of flowable composite (such as Titan Flowable Composite) over the entire pulpal floor up to and including the cavosurface margins. Activate the flowable composite according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Insert a 2 mm increment of the desired shade of Exquisite Restoration™ and properly adapt to the cavity.
- Light-cure for 20 seconds.
- Continue inserting increments and light curing until cavity is slightly overfilled.
- Finish and polish as usual.