DesensiMAX (formerly BondSaver D) has been formulated to be used with total etch and selective etch adhesive systems along with the treatment of sensitivity resulting from exposed dentin (*).
Easy to apply, no drying, no rinsing, no scrubbing… simply apply and move on in your protocol. DesensiMAX belongs under every restoration placed.
- *DesensiMAX has been evaluated by Dental Product Shopper and given a 4.6 Best Product Rating. Click here to read the product evaluation.
DesensiMAX has been formulated to provide these significant benefits
- Eliminates sensitivity INSTANTLY
- Rewets the tooth surface to provide optimal moisture levels for bonding
- Disinfects with antimicrobial agents including Chlorhexidine
- Provides fluoride at the restorative-tooth interface
- Inhibits MMPs, giving you better bond longevity
- The ONLY desensitizer that stop the generation of naturally occurring matrix metalloproteinase (MMPs) which may degrade bond strengths over time
(*) If using with a single bottle adhesive in strict self-etch mode (no etching) or with a resin modified glass ionomer, the BondSaver product should be used in place of DesensiMAX