- Isolate and prepare the tooth surface to be restored.
- Apply an adhesive, such as the Simplicity Self-Etch Adhesive System or Surpass® Self-Etch Adhesive System, according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Using the appropriate shade of Titan, place a 1mm to 2 mm increment of Titan into the cavity preparation. Light-activate for 20 seconds.
- Continue to build the restoration incrementally until the cavity preparation is filled to the desired level. Light-cure each increment for 20 seconds
- Shape and finish to desired level.
NOTE: To prevent excess material from extruding out of the syringe, pull the plunger back immediately after the desired amount is dispensed.
NOTE: Titan can be light activated with LED, halogen or other conventional curing lights.
NOTE: Titan should be used with 18 or 20 gauge tips
NOTE: Titan White Opaque should be light activated for 40 seconds