Simplicity Instructions: Indirect Restorations
- Rinse the preparation thoroughly and remove all visible water by drying the surface for approximately 5 seconds with dried compressed air.
- Dispense a drop of Simplicity 1 into one cavity of the enclosed mixing well. Using the red Mircobrush® applicator, apply Simplicity 1 to the entire cavity preparation and the surrounding tooth structure, agitating briskly for at least 10 seconds. DO NOT DRY Simplicity 1
- Dispense a drop of Simplicity 2 into another cavity of the mixing well (dispense Simplicity 2 just prior to use. (Two drops may be necessary for larger preps). Using the blue Ultratip® apply three brushfuls of Simplicity 2 to the entire cavity preparation, dabbing each brushful to help distribute as much of the primer as possible.
- Dry the primed surface with dried compressed air for at least 10 seconds with the air syringe tip as close as possible to the surface. DRY Simplicity 2 THOROUGHLY
- Apply two additional full brushes of Simplicity 2 and thoroughly dry again for 5 seconds.
- Light-activate for 10 seconds. Simplicity can be activated with any dental activation light.
- Apply one final coat of Simplicity 2 and dry. DO NOT LIGHT ACTIVATE. (This additional coat maximizes the bond strength by increasing crosslink density at the adhesive / cement interface.)
- Continue restorative procedure with material of choice. Follow manufacturer’s instructions for all restorative materials.