- Roughen the surface to be repaired with a diamond.
- Using a Microtip® applicator, apply an even coating of the prepared Interface solution to the ceramic surface and allow to dwell for 10 seconds.
- Dry the Interface solution thoroughly (approximately 5 seconds).
The surface is now etched and silanated
- If using Simplicity:
- Apply 1 coat of Simplicity 2 to the dried Interface surface
- Dry thoroughly
- Light activate for 10 seconds
If using Surpass®:
- Apply 2 coats of Surpass®2 and dry thoroughly
- Apply 1 coat of Surpass®3
- Air thin (if desired)
- Light activate for 10 seconds If using a different adhesive or self etching cement follow manufacturer’s instructions
- Composite resin is then added and finished according to manufacturer’s instructions.