- Isolate and prepare the tooth surface to be restored.
- Apply an adhesive, such as Simplicity Self-Etch Adhesive system or Surpass® Self-Etch Adhesive system, according to the manufacturer's instructions. (If Simplicity or Surpass® is not chosen, be sure the adhesive of choice is recommended for use with self and dual cure products.)
- Select the appropriate shade of Injectafil®
- Bleed the Injectafil® syringe by expressing a small amount of material onto a pad. This assures the material is being expressed from both side of the syringe equally.
- Attach the mixing tip to the syringe and express a small amount of material onto a pad. This assures the material is flowing from the tip in a uniform manner. (*)
- Start the build up by applying a 1mm increment of Injectafil® and light curing for 20 seconds. After this initial layer has been placed additional material should be added and built up to the desired level. Light activate for 20 seconds per surface and begin preparation procedure or wait for material to self-cure.
- After each use, leave the used mixing tip in place to seal the syringe.
(*) Material can also be extruded directly onto a pad for hand mixing and placement
NOTE: Shape before final curing using instruments, matrix bands or crown forms. Remove matrix band if used. Final crown preparation can be accomplished with your preferred procedures.
NOTE: If using a post or a pin, prepare and insert the post or pin according to the manufacturer’s directions.