Joined: 14 May 2005
|Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:02 am Post subject: Recommended protocol for Cerec bonding with the Triad
|- Prepare tooth
- Apply Simplicity 1 and 2 per instructions and light-activate 10 seconds per surface.
- Apply imaging powder to prepared and sealed tooth
- Scan and mill restoration.
- Remove powder with an alcohol-soaked cotton pellet, rinse and dry
- Try-in restoration, adjust and polish
- Mix Interface solution, apply to inner surface of ceramic restoration and dry.
- Apply a coat of Simplicity 2 to the inner surface of the restoration, dry and light-activate 10 seconds.
- Apply a coat of Simplicity 2 to the tooth preparation, dry to remove solvent but do not light-activate.
- Inject Anchor into restoration or into the prep as desired and seat restoration.
- WAIT for the Anchor resin cement to achieve a gel state (about 1 ˝ - 2 ˝ minutes)
- When the Anchor reaches a gel state, use the side of an explorer to remove the excess cement from the buccal and lingual surfaces of the restoration. Floss downward the through contacts and withdraw the floss facially to remove interproximal excess. Pass the explorer tip gently below the contact area to remove any other excess.
- Light-activate the facial, lingual and occlusal surfaces 20 seconds each.
"You need me on that wall."
"You don't have a town named after you"