Apex Information Exchange Forum Index Apex Information Exchange
Hosted by Dr. John Kanca III DMD

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   REGISTER 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Visit Apex Dental Materials     Upload Photos To Your Post

Centrix needle tubes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Apex Information Exchange Forum Index -> About Injectafil
View previous topic :: View next topic  
satchdds

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:46 am    Post subject: Centrix needle tubes Reply with quote

I like to inject the injectafil into a needle tube for better control while filling. I just ordered a new box (500) over $600. Does anyone know of a knockoff product ?
ilikecoffee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apex provides us with long thin tips for Anchor to get in post spaces. We have all gone to using these long thin tips exclusively for both Anchor and Injectafill. We also only use the guns now rather that the hand mix plunger type design. The extra torque provided by the guns really helps with the long thin tips, especially when you are getting towards the end.
AlanQuan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find the anchor gun and tube setup to be too long and difficult to control, and I'm getting voids accordingly.
I've just put an order for some centrix needle tubes so i'll have a lighter (and importantly, shorter) gun to dispense from.
No idea if it will improve my results, I'm hoping yes.

No idea on knockoffs. They're a buck and a half each - about the same cost as the anchor mixing tip so I call it breaking even
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Apex Information Exchange Forum Index -> About Injectafil All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: