Apex Information Exchange Forum Index Apex Information Exchange
Hosted by Dr. John Kanca III DMD

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   REGISTER 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Visit Apex Dental Materials     Upload Photos To Your Post

Anchor shades

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Apex Information Exchange Forum Index -> About Simplicity®
View previous topic :: View next topic  
twmdds

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:09 am    Post subject: Anchor shades Reply with quote

I've been bonding emax with the Anchor formula of 3 blobs A2 and 2 blobs white. Even though we try really hard to be super fast mixing the 2 colors together sometimes I think we're not fast enough and the material gets a little thick since it really starts to set when we squeeze it out of the guns. I know that the reason to add the white to the A2 is to keep the shade stable as the Anchor sets, since chemical cure composite cements yellow as they set. Sooooooo is there anything planned to produce a shade of Anchor between A2 and White so we don't have to spend the time mixing????? Thanks - Tom
john kanca

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Anchor shades Reply with quote

twmdds wrote:
I've been bonding emax with the Anchor formula of 3 blobs A2 and 2 blobs white. Even though we try really hard to be super fast mixing the 2 colors together sometimes I think we're not fast enough and the material gets a little thick since it really starts to set when we squeeze it out of the guns. I know that the reason to add the white to the A2 is to keep the shade stable as the Anchor sets, since chemical cure composite cements yellow as they set. Sooooooo is there anything planned to produce a shade of Anchor between A2 and White so we don't have to spend the time mixing????? Thanks - Tom

I have been asking!

"You don't have a town named after you"
Ekrause

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Anchor shades Reply with quote

twmdds wrote:

Don't squeeze it out of the dispensing tips, dispense it straight out of the gun onto the mixing pad and mix all 4 strips together.
twmdds

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:46 am    Post subject: Re: Anchor shades Reply with quote

Ekrause wrote:
twmdds wrote:

Don't squeeze it out of the dispensing tips, dispense it straight out of the gun onto the mixing pad and mix all 4 strips together.

See John, Eric's the genius, not you.
john kanca

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There ya go!

"You don't have a town named after you"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Apex Information Exchange Forum Index -> About Simplicity® All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: